Amazon Off Campus Jobs 2023-2024: Amazon India offers a lot of job openings for 2023. Those interested in the position can read this article to learn more.
At Amazon, there is a position open for Content Assistant FreeVee. A broad overview of the duties, location, compensation range, etc. of Content Assistant FreeVee may only be found on this page, which is the sole source for potential candidates. All of the information needed for the job description is included here.
About the Company
On July 5, 1994, Jeff Bezos launched Amazon from his Bellevue, Washington, garage. From its start as an online book shop, it branched out into many other product categories and earned the moniker “The Everything Store.” Among its businesses are cloud computing giant Amazon Web Services, computer hardware R&D centre Amazon Lab126, driverless vehicle startup Zoox, and satellite Internet provider Kuiper Systems. Whole Foods Market, Ring, IMDb, and Twitch are some of its other subsidiaries. In August 2017, it acquired Whole Foods for $13.4 billion, significantly expanding the number of physical locations inside its network.
Due of its technological prowess and “aggressive” capital expenditure of revenues, Amazon has a reputation for upending traditional industries. In terms of revenue and market share, it will be the biggest online retailer and marketplace, smart speaker supplier, cloud computing service provider through AWS, live-streaming provider via Twitch, and Internet firm worldwide by 2023.
Amazon Off Campus Jobs 2023-2024: More Details
|Any Bachelor’s Degree
|Upto 5.2 LPA*
Amazon Off Campus Jobs 2023-2024 Job Description
- The primary responsibility of the role is to perform quality checks on English language digital content while listening to and to identify errors as well as validating errors reported by various systems and customers.
- Associate should have passion to work on digital video content.
- The associate needs to continuously adapt to and learn the new features of various tools and systems and improve on his/her acumen to identify and report the errors. He/she has to follow SOP to catch errors in the content.
- The associate will need to be aware of operation metrics like productivity (number of titles processed per hour), quality (defect percentage) and delivery/latency SLA. The associate will be measured on their compliance to these metrics, SLA requirements, QA guidelines, team goals, personal goals and ability to ideate and drive process improvements for closure.
- Associate should be a team player and come up with ideas to improve the editing/QA process.
- The associate will need to often contact publishers and vendor managers to report errors identified and provide status update as and when required.
- The employee will be an individual contributor for this role.
- In addition the associate must be able to pay close attention to minute details, have good communication skills, and a professional demeanor.
- Associate should be a team player and come up with improvement ideas to improve the process.
- Associate will be required to work with headsets in the majority of the work time.
Must be a graduate in any stream Minimum excel knowledge Strong Written and Verbal Communication The associate will be required to use software and /or tools on a daily basis. The tasks will be primarily repetitive in nature and will require the individual to make judgment based decisions keeping in mind the guidelines provided in the SOP. The individual will also need to be able to raise a flag depending on the situation
- Working knowledge of computers (Basic MS Office related skills)
- Basic Analytical and Logical Reasoning Skills
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point Presentation).
- Understanding in Video content creation and editing will be added advantage.
How to Apply for Amazon Off Campus Jobs 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Amazon Careers India 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Amazon Off Campus Jobs 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Amazon Careers India 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Amazon Careers India 2023, you have to check the official site of Amazon.
Q) What is the Amazon Selection Process?
Ans: The Selection Process of Amazon consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.