Nokia Off Campus Jobs 2024 : Nokia announce a virtual off Campus Hiring for Freshers Candidates through its Official career Page. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about Nokia Hiring 2024 and Apply to the Nokia Recruitment 2024 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about Nokia Off campus Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2024 are discussed below.
About Company : Nokia Corporation is a Finnish multinational telecommunications, information technology, and consumer electronics company, founded in 1865. Nokia’s main headquarters are in Espoo, Finland, in the greater Helsinki metropolitan area, but the company’s actual roots are in the Tampere region of Pirkanmaa.
Nokia Corporation (natively Nokia Oyj, referred to as Nokia; stylized as NOKIA) is a Finnish multinational telecommunications, information technology, and consumer electronics company, founded in 1865. Nokia, we create technology that helps the world act together. The world is facing fundamental challenges. Pressure on the planet is increasing, productivity is stalling and access to opportunity remains stubbornly unequal. Technology is central to the solution.
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia Off Campus Jobs 2024 Details :
|Data Analytics & DevOps Engineer
|Best in Industry
|Last date to apply
Nokia Off Campus Jobs 2024 Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering
- Interest and aptitude to learn and use new techniques for managing data
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Ideal candidate would know/have solid experience in the following domains:
- SQL Databases (Oracle, Postgres, MariaDB, MySQL, MSSQL SSIS, SSAS, SSRS),
- Office 365 (Power BI, Power Automate, Power Apps)
- Python, REACT js
- GitLab, Zabbix, Idera ERStudio Data Architect, Alteryx, KNIME
- Atlassian Jira and Confluence
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent communication skills (English), both in writing and verbal
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Data architecture and requirements
- Entity relationship diagram and logical data modeling
- Data warehouse operations management including:
- Process architecture and System processes
- Data conversion and history load
- Defining system, or non-functional requirements including
- Production support; and service level requirements
- Operational data store design.
- Data aggregation.
- Data conversion solutions, ETL, and data extraction
- Work directly with business users to clarify requirements and decompose business-managed solutions
- Document and prepare documentation and data dictionaries
- Handle routine operation tasks and identify opportunities to automate and optimize processes
- Impact :- Impact is short-term and departmental/project in scope. Accountable for quality, accuracy and efficiency. Actions and errors can have functional area impact.
- Scope & Contribution :- Individual Contributor: Variety of complex tasks within area of responsibility, Demonstrates initiative & contributes to problem solving. Acts with independence and discretion in routine matters. Makes decisions that affect own work. Managerial/Supervisory: May act as Team Leader or Project Leader with some direct supervisory responsibilities in addition to own work assignments. Variety of complex tasks within area of responsibility. Acts with independence and discretion in routine matters. Makes decisions that affect own work.
- Innovation :- Performs routine activities to meet departmental/project objectives. Requires moderate supervision. Applies commonly recognised concepts within their field of expertise. Shares knowledge with less experienced peers or have high collegial interaction. Raises innovative ideas. Demonstrates adaptability to changing business environments. Is willing to take on new roles or jobs appropriate to skill set in different environments and/or locations.
- Communication :- Works to influence others to accept job functions view/practices and agree/accept new concepts, practices, and approaches. May conduct briefings with senior leaders within the job function. May at times be required to negotiate regarding operational issues. Has cross-cultural knowledge and global mindset
- Knowledge & Experience:- Established skills and knowledge of theory and principles within a professional discipline. Uses functionally specific knowledge.Typically 3-5 years directly related experience and a graduate equivalent degree.
How to apply for Nokia Off Campus Jobs 2024 ?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for Nokia Off Campus Recruitment 2024 online by the following link as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply Link : Click Her To Apply
Nokia Off Campus Jobs 2024 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Nokia Recruitment 2024?
To apply for the Nokia Off Campus Recruitment 2024, you have to check the official site of Nokia.
What is the Nokia Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.