Accenture Off Campus Jobs 2024 : Accenture is looking for Freshers and Experienced Candidates for Associate Software Engineer (ASE). Interested Job Seekers having 0 to 1 Year experience can Apply to this Job. candidates having no experience or even Freshers can also apply to Accenture Recruitment 2024. The Eligible Pass out Batch for this Post is 2023, 2022 batch from BE/B.tech/MCA or Any Graduate Degree in Science.
The Other Required Details for Accenture Off campus Hiring 2024 such Eligibility Criteria and recruitment pattern are discussed in this Post below. All Candidates are requested to read complete details carefully and then Apply for the Post.
About Accenture : Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
Accenture Off Campus Jobs 2024 Details
|Application Development Associate
|B.Sc., BCA, BBA, B.A, B.Com, B.Voc, BMS, B.B.S, B.F.M, B.B.I, B.A.F, B.Ed., B.M.M., B.FA, , B.S.Micr ,B. Design, M.C.M, M.Sc (Non-CS/IT), M.A, M.Com or M.FA
|Rs 3.44 LPA
|Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Coimbatore, Gurugram, Pune, Kolkata, Nagpur, Indore, Mumbai, Jaipur
Accenture Off Campus Jobs 2024 Eligibility Criteria :
- Identify and solve issues within applications and infrastructure.
- Drive resolution of functional, technical and infrastructure issues for clients
- Guide clients with a variety of expertise (from users to admins and developers) in overcoming technology challenges
- Focus on driving automation, self-service, and evolving cloud infrastructure environments
Project control services
- Enable program management and increase the overall quality of Technology Delivery
- Support projects in the Technology Delivery Centers by tracking and managing project management office activities
- Proactively monitor, manage, report on execution of deliverables, and solve issues
- Manage multiple stakeholders to align priorities and direction.
Low/no code app development
- Develop applications using a low-code development platform, setting up and configuring systems for each client’s unique requirements
- Work with three key elements: form builders, pre-built templates, drag-and-drop visual interface, entity builder
- Research and analyze internal business processes with the scope of optimizing and automating them
Test automation engineering
- Creation of test designs, test processes, test cases and test data
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives
- Responsible for designing testing scenarios for usability testing
- Prepare all reports related to software testing carried out
- Analyze the results and then submit the observations to the development team
What we need?
- As we provide service for our clients across the globe, we expect you to be flexible to work across different time zones/shifts
- You are willing to work in any Business Unit/Service line within the company
- You are willing to join /relocate to any Accenture office across India
How to Apply for Accenture Off Campus Jobs 2024 ?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Accenture Jobs Freshers India 2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply
Accenture Off Campus Jobs 2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Accenture Recruitment 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Accenture Recruitment 2023, you have to check Accenture official site.
Q) What is the Accenture Selection Process?
Ans: The Accenture Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.