Maharashtra Union Bank of India Recruitment 2020, Union Bank of India Recruitment 2020 has released the latest recruitment notification 2020 for filling up of 01 posts of (Chief Risk Officer) vacancies…Interested candidates are required to apply online on or before 14 Sep 2020 11:59 PM.
More detailed information like eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply and total information is mention below. More details…The Maharashtra Union Bank of India has located in Mumbai, Maharashtra, The Indian government release this notification officially. Applicants if any further information below I mention the Official notification Link, then click that link and follow the instructions.
Bank Detailed Information
Organization: Union Bank of India
Post Name: Chief Risk Officer
Job type: State Govt Jobs
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Chief Risk Officer: 1
Apply mode: Online Application
Official Website: www.unitedbankofindia.com.
Post Date: 03 Sep 2020
Notification Date: 03 Sep 2020
Last Date: 14 Sep 2020 11:59 PM
Maharashtra Union Bank Educational Qualification:
- Graduate Degree, Professional certification in Financial Risk Management from Global Association of Risk professionals, OR 2.Professional Risk Management Certification from PRMIA Institute
3.02 years experience as CRO
35 – 55 years (as on 01.09.2020)
Age Relaxation is been given as per the govt of India rules
Pay Scale :
- The Terms and Conditions will be negotiated, finalized depending upon the suitability of the candidate.
How to Apply for This post – A Step by Step Notes to the Job Application Process:
After submission of fields of application, You can take a print out of the Online Application Form for future reference.
- Open Current Union Bank of India Notification of the Government Website
2. Check the career Options, After Click on the Notification link.
2. Choose the post for which you want to apply.
3. Second Fill in all official required details.
4. Payment Method is – Pay the application fee online or Offline (If offline use Postal services like DD).
5. Upload your photo with a signature.
6. In the end, submit your application form online Before the Application Date., And once check all required fields is enter correct are not.
7. Print out of the application or acknowledge or Payment details for further reference.
Dates To Remember :
Notification Date 03 Sep 2020
Last Date for Submission of Application Form 14 Sep 2020 11:59 PM
How To Apply :
Email Id: [email protected] on or before 14 Sep 2020 11:59 PM
Important Links :
Notification: Click Here
Find Similar Jobs:
Subscribe (Join) To Our Telegram Channel for Daily Updates: Telegram Channel
A Step by Step Notes to the Job Application Process
Every Candidate is Applicants Before Applying the job follow the below-mentioned details in current Bank of India notification first, After Apply…
- Age limit & age relaxation.
2. Education Qualification & Experience.
3. Selection Process & Application fee.
4. Job location and Nationality.
5. Apply type (Mode) – Online or Offline.
6. Start Date and Last Date of Submit of Application.
7. Job Working Location.
8. Other States Applicants can Apply OR Not – This is most important.
9. Job Working Location.
10. Application Fee Details.
11. Selection Method.
12. Dates To Remember
13. Pay Scale of the Job
14. Last Date of the Notification