HPC Jobs: Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 – 58 Posts Recruitment Haryana Postal Circle 2020 58 Posts has released latest recruitment notification 2020 for filling up of 58 posts of Teacher (Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Postman/ Mailguard & MTS Posts) vacancies. Interested candidates are required to apply online on or before 26 Aug 2020.
More detailed information like eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply and total information is mention below. More details, please visit https://haryanapost.gov.in/.The Haryana Postal Circle has located in India, and job location is in Haryana, Haryana state government release this notification officially. Applicants if any further information below I mention Official for Haryana postal circle and click that link and follow the instructions.
HPC Jobs: Detailed Information
Organization: Postal Circle Haryana
Post Name : Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Postman/ Mailguard & MTS Posts
Job type: State Govt Jobs
Job Location: Haryana
Apply mode: Online Application 2020
Official Website: https://haryanapost.gov.in/
Post Date: 10-08-2020
Notification Date: 03 Aug 2020
Last Date: 26 August 2020
HPC Jobs: Educational Qualification:
!!) 10th, 12th
- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant 12th pass
2. Postman / Mail GuardMTS 10th pass
HPC Jobs: Age Limitations:
- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant 18-27 years
2. Postman / Mail Guard MTS 18 – 25 years
Age Relaxation is been given as per the govt of India rules
HPC Jobs: Selection Method:
Application Fee Details:
Pay Scale :
- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant Level – FOUR in the Pay Matrix (₹25,500 – 81100)
2. Postman / Mail Guard Level – THREE in the Pay Matrix (₹21,700 – 69100)
3. MTS Level – ONE in the Pay Matrix (₹18,000 – 56,900)
How to Apply for This post:
After submission of fields of application, You can take a print out of the Online Application Form for future reference.
Important Guidelines to Apply Online:
1. Click on the link that is given below.
2. Select the post for which you wish to apply from the drop-down menu.
3. Fill in your personal details.
4. Pay the requisite application fee amount online.
5. Upload your photograph and signature.
6. Finally, submit your application form online.
7. Do take a print out of the application form for future purposes.
Dates To Remember :
Notification Date 03-08-2020
Last Date for Submission of Application Form 26-08-2020
How To Apply :
Apply online from 26 Aug 2020.
Important Links :
Apply Online: Application Form
Notification: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here