Delhi IIT Jobs 2020 For 04 Posts Of Sr Project Scientist, Manager, Indian Institutes of Technology has released the latest recruitment notification 2020 for filling up of 04 posts of (Sr Project Scientist, Project Manager & Sr. Project Asst ) vacancies. Applied candidates follow the qualification B.Tech, Post Graduate, M.Tech.Candidates are required to apply online on or before 31 Aug 2020.
More detailed information like eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply and total information is mention below. More details…The Indian Institutes of Technology has located in Delhi, job location is in India, Indian government release this notification officially. Applicants if any further information below I mention the Official notification Link, then click that link and follow the instructions.
Delhi IIT Jobs 2020 For 04 Posts Of Sr Project Scientist, Manager
Organization: Indian Institutes of Technology
Post Name: Sr Project Scientist, Project Manager & Sr. Project Asst
Job type: State Govt Jobs
Job Location: Delhi
1. Sr. Project Scientist; 01
2. Sr. Project Assistant (Tech): 02
3. Project Manager: 01
Apply mode: Online Application 2020
Official Website : www.iitd.ac.in
Post Date: 17 Aug 2020
Start Date: 16 Aug 2020
Last Date: 31 Aug 2020
Job Working Location :
Delhi IIT Jobs 2020 Age Limitations:
Chech The Sr Project Scientist, Project Manager & Sr. Project Asst Official Notification 2020
Age Relaxation is been given as per the govt of India rules
Delhi IIT Jobs 2020 Educational Qualification:
1. B.Tech, Post Graduate, M.Tech
2. Sr. Project Scientist:
M.Tech. (Civil/Mech. Engg) first-class or equivalent with 5 years experience.
3. Sr. Project Assistant (Tech.):
B. Tech./B.E./AMIE in Civil Engineering 1st class or equivalent.
4. Project Manager:
(i) Post Graduate Degree with at least second class or its equivalent grade and
(ii) 15 yrs of experience in the research program on equivalent position.
Application Fee Details:
Chech the Indian Institutes of Technology Delhi Official Notification 2020.
Delhi IIT Jobs 2020 Dates To Remember :
Last Date for Submission of Application Form 31 Aug 2020
Pay Scale of the Job:
1. Sr. Project Scientist:
₹ 45,000-48,200-51,400-55,400- 59,400-63,400
2. Sr. Project Assistant (Tech):
₹ 35,400-37,900-40,400-43,600- 46,800-50,000
3. Project Manager:
₹ 47,600-51,000-54,400-58,700- 63,000-67,300
Important Guidelines to Apply for This post:
After submission of fields of application, You can take a print out of the Online Application Form for future reference.
Important Guidelines to Apply Online:
1.First Click on the link given below.
2. Choose the post for which you want to apply.
3.Second Fill in all official details.
4. Payment Pay the application fee online.
5. Click and Upload your photograph with signature.
6. At Last, submit your application form online Before the Application Date.
7.Ctrl+P print out of the application.
Important Links :
Apply Online: Application Form
Notification PDF: Click Here
Click Here: State Wise Govt Jobs
Click Here: Education Wise Govt Jobs
Click Here: Location Wise Govt Jobs
Subscribe To Our Telegram Channel for Daily Updates: Telegram Channel
Indian Institutes of Technology
- The Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) are autonomous public technical and research universities located across India.
2. They are governed by the Institutes of Technology Act, 1961, which has declared them as institutions of national importance and lays down their powers, duties, and framework for governance.
3. The Institutes of Technology Act, 1961 lists twenty-three institutes. Each IIT is autonomous, linked to the others through a common council (IIT Council), which oversees their administration.
4. The Minister of Human Resource Development is the ex officio Chairperson of the IIT Council. As of 2019, the total number of seats for undergraduate programs in all IITs is 13,376.
5. The only major requirement to admit to these institutions is to pass the JEE Advanced.