Anna University Recruitment 2020 Teaching Post, University of Chennai, Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2020 has released the latest recruitment notification 2020 for filling up 04 posts of (Teaching Fellow Posts) vacancies…Interested candidates are required to apply online on or before 17 Sep 2020.
More detailed information like eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply and total information is mention below. More details…The University of Chennai, Tamil Nadu has located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, The job location is in India, Indian government release this notification officially. Applicants if any further information below I mention the Official notification Link, then click that link and follow the instructions.
Organization: Anna University
Post Name: Teaching Fellow Posts
Job type: State Govt Jobs
Job Location: Rubber & Plastics Technology, Madras Institute of Technology Campus, ANNA UNIVERSITY, Chromepet, Chennai- 600 044, Tamil Nadu
Apply mode: Online Application
Official Website: www.annauniv.edu.
Post Date: 04 Sep 2020
Notification Date: 03 Sep 2020
Last Date: 17 Sep 2020
Anna University Educational Qualification:
- B.E./B.Tech,Chemical Engineering,M.E./M.Tech,Chemical Engineering,B.E./B.Tech,Rubber & Plastics Technology/ Plastics Technology/ Polymer Technology/ Polymer Engineering/Chemical Engineering/Mechanical Engg.
Age Relaxation is been given as per the govt of India rules
Anna University Recruitment Pay Scale :
- ₹25,000 per month
How to Apply for This post – A Step by Step Notes to the Job Application Process:
After submission of fields of application, You can take a print out of the Online Application Form for future reference.
- Open Current Anna University Notification of the Government Website
2. Check the career Options, After Click on the Notification link.
2. Choose the post for which you want to apply.
3. Second Fill in all official required details.
4. Payment Method is – Pay the application fee online or Offline (If offline use Postal services like DD).
5. Upload your photo with a signature.
6. In the end, submit your application form online Before the Application Date., And once check all required fields is enter correct are not.
7. Print out of the application or acknowledge or Payment details for further reference.
Dates To Remember :
Notification Date 03 Sep 2020
Last Date for Submission of Application Form 17 Sep 2020
How To Apply :
- Dean, Madras Institute of Technology Campus, Anna University, Chromepet, Chennai-600 044 on or before 17 Sep 2020 05:00 PM
Important Links :
Notification: Click Here
Find Similar Jobs:
Subscribe (Join) To Our Telegram Channel for Daily Updates: Telegram Channel